Friday, January 22, 2016

March for Life 2016 & Five of My Favorite Reasons to Choose Life


A week after Kevin and I got married, I began nannying for the two boys I came to call "the bare piggy brigade."  In more recent years, I had the privilege of nannying for the girls I call "the three silly sisters."  They are five of the best reasons I know to CHOOSE LIFE!

I have been to the March for Life before, but more often than not, I have been at work taking care of other people's children on the January anniversary of Roe v. Wade.  It isn't always easy to welcome little ones into our lives who stretch our hearts, minds, and bodies.  The challenges, changes, and learning curve create chaos and undercurrents of confusion in the midst of tremendous cuteness and loads of love.

CHOOSE LIFE! You and your baby are worth it! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...