Sunday, April 8, 2012

Very Fond Memories of Holy Week

     The Holy Triduum is the most sacred time in the Catholic Church and an anniversary of sorts for Kevin.  Back in 2000, he joined me in Roanoke, where I was attending Hollins for the Easter Triduum “plus” as he dubbed it that year.  Our lives have never been the same! 
     To read about how my then boyfriend/now husband had is eyes, heart, and mind opened by the Holy Spirit and so did I, check out these stories of transformation in our Fond Memories of Holy Week and how I got to celebrate with“the Patron Saint of Boyfriends.” 
     The above is part of the spiritual memoir I'm writing about how God brought Kevin and I together, kept us together, and drew us much closer to Him. 

Happy Easter everyone!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...