-1-Grace is…seeing people and situations in a new light, loving more and judging less, having enough faith to let go of what you value in favor of whom you value, an unexpected call from a loved one, a spontaneous visit when you most need it, good books that change your perspective and expand your mind, the little things that make such a big difference…
-2-Triage for Christmas Correspondence
If you’ve sent us a card wishing us a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, thanks, you rock! If you haven’t, we totally and completely understand! If you’re waiting for a card from us, please see the below qualifications for this year’s version of triage for Christmas Correspondence.7 Qualifications for Receiving Christmas Correspondence via Snail Mail in 2013 from the Potters’ (Let’s be realistic now: this means a card or letter from Trisha that Kevin has heard or read and signs, too)
If there was a period of thirty days or more over the past calendar year during which:
- You and I talked to and/or texted each other daily.
- We hung out a few times a week.
- Regularly sat together at Mass together and other church-related activities.
- You have eaten several meals at our place.
- You have at any time received an actual text message from my husband.
- You have been in a cloistered monastery.
- You are only allowed to receive mail at Christmas and Easter due to being a postulant in a cloistered monastery.