Monday, September 28, 2015

Can You Tell My Husband's Just a Little Excited to Be in a Program for Drafting and Design?

My husband was so cute the night he came home from his first drafting class at ITT Tech.  Kevin was pulling out all of his school supplies to show me all of the  stencils, rulers and such that were in the kit they provided.  He had a huge smile on his face, one I hadn't seen nearly as often in recent months as financial stress and an unending stream of medical bills have really been wearing on us both.

Who knew my not-much-for-reading honey who was notorious for skipping class in high school would be so excited about a new undertaking that would involve reading and homework?  God did.
Kevin got right to his homework that night after class.  As you can plainly see, it's never ever too late to follow your dreams and get the education you've always wanted!

To read more about the conversations that sparked this new venture and my initial less-than-enthusiastic reaction, check this post out His Initial Announcement & My Initial Reaction
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...