Friday, October 9, 2015

One Prayer God Inspired Me to Write Years Ago That He Always Grants


I've been enjoying doing different graphic designs with my photos, some of my favorite, prayers, and quotes.  I thought it would be neat if I could combine my love of the Lord, photography, art, and prayer in one. Above is one of my attempts.  I combined two cropped photographs, the yellow background from a shot I took at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens and a flower photo I snapped at school and cropped into a heart shape.  

The original prayer is one I was inspired to write in my prayer journal years ago and is one that I still pray frequently.  This largely sums up my spirituality and attitude towards discernment.  The Lord knew I would need a foundation of desiring His Will more than anything else if I was to make it through some very trying times.  This prayer is one He has always granted.

Has God inspired you to write or pray any original prayers repeatedly?  If so, what are they?  How have they helped you draw closer to the Lord?  

Please leave your post any original prayers you'd be willing to share in the comments below, so we can all enjoy them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...