Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Few Photos of My Booth and Supportive Peeps at the Craft Fair TodayI

Kevin helped me laminate Spiritual Diva bookmarks for me to give out,
and he helped me get everything out to and back to our vehicle.
He also was kind enough to bring us some sustenance from Chipotle.
I was tremendously grateful when my mom said that she would be
happy to come and help me sell my photo art cards at the
St. Edward's Craft Fair on November 7, 2015.

These are just a few of the new line of notecards I unveiled at this art show.

Due to rainy weather and other events happening this morning in our area, there wasn't as big a turn out at the Craft Fair today. I'm still glad I did it. It was wonderful to have the love and support of my mom, Kevin Potter, as well as several of my CRHP sisters and Cursillo friends. I got to see the following lovely ladies at my booth: Eileen, Arline,Leslie, Barb, Julieta, among others.

I still have a great selection of card sets perfect for gifts. E-mail, call, or text me. If you're in town, we can set up a time for you to come over or for me to come to you so you can select the designs and types you'd like in person. If you're not nearby, I can e-mail you catalog and notecard options, an order form, etc. Don't worry! This wasn't your only chance to get some Prints of Grace frame photo art cards or newly designed notecards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...