Tuesday, November 8, 2016

21 Days of Thankfulness: My Photographic Attitude of Gratitude Project (Day 5) The Beauty of Nature in RVA

I made sure to bring my camera with me when I was out and about today.  I took this photo while on a walk in
the Museum District.  I love the way the leaves look when the sun hits them.  Just beautiful!

DAY 5: The Beauty of Nature in RVA

I am often inspired by the beauty of nature to thank God.  There are so many lovely spots right in RVA.  Several of the photos I've gotten on walks in our neighborhood and a few of our favorite parks in the area.  As you can probably tell, I really like close-ups of leaves and flowers.  

This is a photo I shot near the row of museums on the Boulevard between Kensington and Grove Avenues.

Right around the corner from where we live, there's a dentist office with
a great garden out front.  One evening I convinced Kevin to walk over there
with me and take some portraits of me.  While there, I couldn't resist
capturing the blossoms bursting open.
The purple flowers with buds that look like they are lit from the inside
and the upside down bee were also in the garden in front of the dentist's office.


This is one of the many graphics I have made lately pairing some of
my favorite nature photos with Scripture verses I love.  I snapped the photo
of the water lily at Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens in the fall.  It's been
my most popular, best-selling photo art card set. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...