Friday, April 29, 2016

Books Are One of My Primary Love Languages

I've read The 5 Love Languages book by Gary Chapman, but I'm utterly convinced that BOOKS ARE ONE OF MY PRIMARY LOVE LANGUAGES! The above graphic I created is made up of only a shelf or so full of the thousands of books I've read and really enjoyed. People who know me well know I am a voracious reader. If I love and care about you, then I recommend or give you good books to read. Those who know me well and love me recommend, lend, or give me good books to read.  

I no longer have copies of the vast majority of these books, because my habit when I absolutely love a book it so to give it to a family, friend, and/or even an acquaintance who has shared an interest in a topic that a particular book I have read treats with tremendous accuracy, hopefulness, and or candor. 

Since I rarely reread books unless they are so profound and life-changing I feel the need to soak up their wisdom through a second read-through, then the compelling desire to share the love by passing it on is greater than letting it collect dust when I already have a stack of great books I still want to read on my shelves. Are you like that, too?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...