Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Rummage Sale is TODAY Sat. Sept. 16 from 7:30am-12:00pm at St. Michael the Archangel Church: All Proceeds Go to Haiti Ministry

As always, there are some amazing finds at the Rummage Sale at St. Michael the Archangel Church.

Here are some photos of my finds. Don't miss out on the biggest sale: clothes, coats, scarves, books, movies, toys, jewelry, furniture, housewares, holiday decor, shoes, handbags, stationary...if you're looking for a bargain that's better than Goodwill, Salvation Army, or any thrift shop, this is where you want to be!

I picked out some really nice gently used, second hand clothing, along with some brand new stuff. As those who know me well are aware, I do most of my clothes shopping at Goodwill.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...