Wednesday, November 16, 2016

21 Days of Thankfulness: My Photographic Attitude of Gratitude Project (Day 13) Everybody Dance Now


We had a blast dancing at our wedding reception!  Actually, we
had fun dancing at the rehearsal dinner, too!
DAY 13: Everybody Dance Now

I have always loved to dance ever since I was little.  I started taking ballet and tap at a young age.  I later progressed into jazz and hip hop.  I've been told that "for a white girl, you've got rhythm."  

In recent years, I've been more likely to break it down with the six and under crowd to get them bopping until they drop or going on a bear hunt.  Truth be told, I still like to get my groove on to good dance music.  When Kevin and I watch some of our favorite dance movies, I've been known to jump up and get my groove on.
  
Can you guess what dance we were doing here or do we
need to spell it out for you?

Ah, the fun of the Macarena craze!
Start spreading the news!

Everybody dance now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...