Friday, November 18, 2016

21 Days of Thankfulness: My Photographic Attitude of Gratitude Project (Day 15) My Sisters

My sister Katie (now known as Mary) and me with our lollipops.

DAY 15: My Sisters

I don't tell them nearly often enough, but I'm very grateful for my sisters.  They are both strong women who never cease to amaze me with all that they've been through and have managed to accomplish despite a slew of setbacks and an onslaught of obstacles.  

We aren't as close as we could be, and hopefully will be some day, but you are both on my mind, in my heart, and therefore in my prayers every day many times a day.   


Strawberry Shortcake was way popular back in the eighties,
so we both dressed up like her for Halloween.

My youngest sister Theresa has always loved costumes.

My mom sometimes tells people that Theresa and I are twins...
born eleven years apart. Our baby pictures look very similar!


My dad's brother Dave Niermeyer and my sister Theresa.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...