Monday, November 21, 2016

21 Days of Thankfulness: My Photographic Attitude of Gratitude Project (Day 18) Babies



DAY 18: Babies 

I have loved babies for as long as I can remember.  The one I took care of the most before I was old enough to babysit on my own was my youngest sister Theresa.  Even after getting my undergraduate degree and my masters, I couldn't resist the draw of taking care of little ones.  One week after Kevin and I got married I began my career as a nanny.  


The two youngest of "the three silly sisters" who
are fraternal twins with their mommy.
"The three silly sisters" with their first nanny (me!).

We all enjoyed it when my husband Kevin came to visit us. See
how happy the twins are to have him over!
 

Here I'm holding my Goddaughter (one of the twins).
Here I'm holding our once little nephew.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...