Saturday, November 5, 2016

21 Days of Thankfulness: My Photographic Attitude of Gratitude Project (Day 2) My Amazing Mom




Day 2: I am incredibly grateful for my mom!  She's loving, giving, prayerful, and she's the glue that keeps our family together.  My mom's also is the best example of someone who respects life from conception to natural death through her words and actions.  I love you very much, Mom!



This photo of my mom and Grandma was taken at Little Sisters of the Poor
where my grandmother spent the last years of her life,
after being kicked out of hospice.
This has been a theme throughout my mom's life, whether
helping one of us through a horrible bout of depression,
a serious life situation, advocating for those with special
needs, and/or fighting for the dignity and respect of the elderly.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...