Wednesday, November 23, 2016

21 Days of Thankfulness: My Photographic Attitude of Gratitude Project (Day 20) Faithful Sister-Friends

These lovely ladies (Laura, Holly, Jess, and Michele)
are the four sister/friends I most often call, text, spend time with...
We've been through some great sorrows and joys together.
This photo was taken on September 4, 2016 after the Mass
when Kevin and I renewed our wedding vows in celebration
of our twelve year anniversary.

Day 20: Faithful Sister/Friends


I am blessed to have a number of faithful sister/friends in my life of many different ages and at varying stages in their journeys.  I couldn't possibly picture all of them in one post, but I have included at least some of my ride-or-die sister/friends.
I include my sisters-in-law in this category, as I consider Deb,
Wendy, and Chari to be among my friends and sisters.
My original upper room spiritual divas (aka Cursillo group reunion) quickly
became my closest sister/friends those years when we met weekly.

This photo which was taken of a Cursillo team I served on
with the theme Harvesting God's Abundance.  Every woman
on the team and each of the candidates became sister/friends. 

Music Missionary Danielle Rose came to St. Michael the Archangel
to do a benefit concert and sing at the Masses.  I had the blessing
of being her chauffeur during that time and we became friends.
Knowing she is a strong prayer warrior, I have occasionally
contacted her via text message requesting prayers for major concerns.
The most recent prayer request I sent to her over these past few months
when facing some unsettling health challenges.  

All of these women who made their Christ Renews His Parish weekend in
February 2010 served on team for the next CRHP weekend the following summer.
Each and every one of these people has been a sister/friend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...