Monday, October 31, 2016

Teresita: A One-Act Play Based on the Life of St. Teresa of Avila by Michele Morris Is Now Available on Amazon!

Six months after this blog post regarding the announcement that Teresita: A One-Act Play Based on the Life of St. Teresa of Avila by Michele Morris would soon be available in book form, I'm thrilled to announce that it's on sale through Amazon!

I'm so excited for you, Michele, my dearest glory bee sister/friend! I pray that the Lord will draw the many who have seen and will read this play closer to Him in all areas of their lives.

He who began a good work in you is able to complete it, and now we can all rejoice and be glad!

Congratulations on your first published play!  God-willing, this will be the first of many more to come.  

To read my review of this play, click here.

To purchase your own copy of the book, click here.

Check back soon for an interview with the playwright Michele Morris!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...